Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Keeping Track

I smiled to myself as I titled this post because I realized it could mean collecting...

when of course I really meant recording progress (smiles - I considered putting a podcast about progress here, but this isn't really about podcasts. That's my next post.) Now that we are back on track I promise no more puns in this post.

Sometimes you can find neat things on the net by clicking next blog at the top of your blog (but be careful - some blogs are NSFW - not safe for work.)

I found the cool Library 2.0 Progress tracker widget that way. It was at http://beadoes101in1001.blogspot.com/ which is a blog about fulfilling goals. It is really a word meter, but I modified the widget to keep track of how far I am in the Library 2.0 project. The widget could be used to show student progress towards a learning goal. The widget is available from here.

Thanks for dropping by!

BTW - The railroad image above is from http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Geschweisster_schienenstoss.jpeg Wikipedia shares these image rights with you so that you are allowed to use them.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I'm going to take some time & thoroughly read your blog ~ you have soooo many links to read.
You've done a yeoman's job in bringing this whole project together, including your own. Thanks so much!!!!