Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Special Day!



Happy Birthday Emily! It is always easy for me to remember important dates because they tend to occur on days that are recognized for other reasons. My daughter was born on Thanksgiving. My son arrived on Trafalgar Day. I was born on Robbie Burn's Day. I met my wife on Hallowe'en (I know... she thought I was wearing a mask - grin.)

And appropriately, my wife was born on World Literacy Day! (Our wedding was during International Year of Literacy.) To celebrate this day, take a look at over 50+ book sites for book lovers as compiled at Mashable.


Carpe Diem!

2 comments:

Janet Iles said...

What fun! I haven't played Tetris for so long, I forgot how to do it. Just must remember what keys to be pressing. A good example of play in our 7 1/2 habits of life long learning. I will come back and play again.

Tim Nicholls Harrison said...

Thanks Janet!

The keys for this game version are:
Left = A or 4
Right = D or 6
Speed Drop = S or 5
Rotate CW = E or 8
Rotate CCW = W or 9